Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Good Night

Last night was a good night. Eric came home from work and we made a quick stop at the library before settling in for an evening at home. I made some gnocchi, a simple salad and some raspberries. We ate while we chatted and and listened to Franz Liszt on record.

Dancing
Eric, Cordelia and Bumblebee Dancing to some Brian Eno

After dinner and a bath for Cordelia we put on some more records and Cordelia danced and played as Eric and I went between working on our own projects and playing with her. I was busy working on her quilt and Eric was working on a DVD project.

IMG_2458

When Cordelia went to sleep Eric and I watched the new Twilight movie and laughed the entire time. If you love the series I am sorry, but we don't really know what's going on and it's really funny to watch smoldering vampires and hunky wearwolves without laughing until crying.

Later I read my Kindle until falling asleep. A simple, but good night. What did you do?

5 comments:

E.K. said...

I think Bella needs to fall in love with a zombie stud and force Edward and Jacob to marry each other. Now that's my kind of ending.

elizabeth said...

i'm not into those either . . . and am thinking that if they provided some comic relief for you . . . that's awesome. :)

love the dancing pic! ben and maddie used to bust some moves together when she was little miss c's size. :)

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

I love that first photo! The hubs and I had our ice cream night (i made black sesame) and then watched a movie. Did you make the gnocchi from scratch? I can't find a recipe that doesn't use eggs...

Maria Rose said...

Keia, if you can believe it I found a ready made vegan gnocchi. I wish I would have made note of the brand.

Here are some vegan gnocchi recipes:
http://veganyumyum.com/2008/03/gnocchi-with-thyme-vinaigrette-and-lemon-cashew-cream/

http://www.jonathoncihlar.com/index.php?Post=gnocchi&Locale=en

Momma CupKate said...

Have you noticed that when Edward and Bella are together, Edward looks less like a vamp in love and more like he really needs to pee? That pained expression makes me doubt his undying love. And the function of his bladder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...