Saturday, December 4, 2010

In My Head Both Literal and Figurative

I mentioned the glass head a few weeks ago in this post. You all came up with some great ideas, but I ended up using one of my very own. With all of the crocheting I have been doing I have tons of yarn around the house. I decided to use little odds and ends of yarn, balled up, to fill my head...at least for the winter. I am not finished yet, but here is a photo of the progress...

IMG_2305

IMG_2306

Tomorrow is the 13th anniversary of the day that Eric and I became a couple! We celebrate two anniversaries: our coupledom anniversary and our wedding anniversary. So, thirteen years ago tomorrow we became an "us."

I have a lingering head cold and when I get a cold I go deaf in my right ear. Just in case you wanted to know that.


What is in your head today?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...