Monday, December 20, 2010

Tea Time

Oh yes, it was a long weekend punctuated with fevers and late nights, but still I managed to get a lot accomplished. For those of you who are wondering, Cordelia seems to be feeling better.

I managed to get some last minute holiday details completed. A few trips to the store remain, but the big stuff is all done. I do have a little holiday gift sewing to finish. Most notably I am so close to completing the quilt I've been making for Cordelia out of her baby clothes; I will soon show you the final quilt.

I did a small mountain of laundry. We were all away from home last week, so I had plenty of dirty clothes.

I sent in my final grades for the semester. My first teaching gig is complete. Looks like I will teach the class again next semester. Good thing too because I feel like I was getting the hang of it near the end.

I finished some work for the art show in March!

Now it's morning and I have a huge list of things to accomplish today, but first I need a little quiet and a little cup of tea.

Tea
How are you?

2 comments:

Momma CupKate said...

Tea sounds tasty here, too. Miss my old french press.
Have you tried teavana.com?

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

I am glad to hear that Cordelia is feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...