Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Kindness Bandit: Special Olympics

kb

I have certainly missed the Kindness Bandit! Have you? My mother, without knowing it, recently inspired me to bring back the Kindness Bandit. She came over with some yarn to make scarves for the Special Olympics in Wyoming.

Yarn

So I set out to make a couple of scarves for people I will probably never know.

Scarf

A super simple project that makes me feel good and hopefully will be proudly worn by an Olympian!

Do you have any ideas for the Kindness Bandit? I want to bring her back and I would love some fresh ideas!!

10 comments:

Th3 Black Hole said...

I love the kindness bandit! That's what hooked me on your blog when you lived in Denver! The little notes you put in your bills were awesome.

Mason-Jezek Journal said...

You may have made one for my brother. :) He's been in Special Olympics since he was a wee babe. Awesome...keep it up!

Emily said...

That is awesome! Just yesterday someone ahead of us in the Starbucks drive-thru line paid for our coffee and I thought of you and The Kindness Bandit!

bel said...

I have missed the Kindness Bandit. Welcome back!

AKM said...

Yes, I've missed the Kindness Bandit! Yay! I don't have any ideas at the moment but scarves for the Special Olympics is awesome. My cousin has been an Olympian with them. :-)

P.S. Love the colors of that scarf!

Tammie said...

ooh im so glad to see the kindness bandit has made her return! yay.

and your header is AMAZING. bravo!

(If the KB wants to take a drive, she can come pick up that (ahem) trash thats in the parking lot of my apartment complex. HA!)

Momma CupKate said...

I've taken to buying chow for homeless people's pets.

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

Wow, that is so cool! Um....don't have any ideas, but will keep thinking!

Robin said...

Snow shoveling for people? With out telling them!! Maybe you will have to make some kind of KB super awesome cape or something. Now that would be rad!

sophie said...

I love the kindness bandit. Your mum is the best isn't she!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...