Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kindness Bandit: Suprise Mail

kb

So I plan to have a Kindness Bandit post every Tuesday, but you see I thought it was Tuesday and now I realize that it is, in fact, Wednesday. Oops! Bear with me!

I thought that I would resurrect some oldie but goodie Kindness Bandit activities to get the ball rolling again.

Bills

This first activity is going to be a month long operation. I will be going through my stack of bills, letters to respond to, etc. and I will enclose a nice little joke to brighten up the recipients day. Be certain that this joke will be bad...like this, my favorite dumb joke.

Letters

I love to think about the person on the receiving end. Opening bills, entering numbers, being bored out of their mind---then suddenly a joke for them. Maybe they will even roll their eyes because the joke is so terrible! You know a bad joke was successful if an eye roll is involved.

Do you have a dumb (non offensive) joke you think I should enclose with one of my bills?

8 comments:

affectioknit said...

Hilarious!

hillums said...

Q: What has no arms, no legs, and hangs on a wall?

A: Art

AKM said...

Hee! I love bad jokes!

In honor of your blog and this winter season, I present the following...

Q: Where do snowmen put their blogs?

A: On the Winternet!

beautifulladybird said...

Just stopping by to say hello. What a cute idea!

Stacy said...

A chicken and an egg are in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette and looking pleased. The egg is sitting on the side of the bed, looking frustrated. Finally, the egg says "Well, I guess we answered THAT question."

Emily said...

I love this idea! Here are my bad joke contributions:

What are prehistoric monsters called when they sleep?

Dinosnores!

What illness did everyone on the Enterprise catch?

The Chicken Spocks!

Tammie said...

oh my gosh. im totally writing these jokes down and im going to do this too.

btw: i know ive mentioned it before, but i just LOVE your header. everytime i see it imjust blown away. its so you!

Maria Rose said...

Thanks for all of the mostly clean jokes and Tammie, thanks for the complimnet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...