How did you celebrate the big switch-a-roo? Eric and I watched Night of the Creeps (a 1986 movie about alien made zombies- read here) and had a little sparkling white wine.
I like to make resolutions and I have a few this year, some are repeated because I didn't get them done last year and others are new:
- Finish my degree. I apply for graduation in March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Run a marathon. I found a jog stroller so I have no excuses. Maybe I should start charting my progress here so I have some accountability...more on that soon.
- Buy a home! Yep, I think we can do it this year. We've been back and forth on this many times, but things are starting to happen.
- Have a joint art show with Eric.
- Visit my peeps in Arizona.
- Never use the term peeps again.
- Continue to sew, craft, make art, etc.
- Stop eating cookies like a freak.
- Be a good wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend
P.S. What do you think of my new blog design? Thanks to Eric for the radical header!!