I think this morning I need to make some sugar cookies. What about you?
Here is my vegan sugar cookie recipe:
- 2 3/4 c. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. softened vegan margarine
- 1 1/2 c. vegan sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp EnerG egg replacer + 2 Tbs. warm water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Optional: Colored sugar for the top of cookies
2. Put rounded teaspoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet (now is the time to dip the top into colored sugar if you so desire).
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until they are a bit golden.
Makes a lot of cookies, maybe 3 dozen.