Monday, April 25, 2011

Indulge Me

Yesterday my little lady looked so beautiful in her Easter dress (a gift from her Great Grandma Carol). Eric put the dress on her while I was in the other room. She came thundering in to show me her fancy get-up. First she lifted the whole thing to show me the bloomers and then she showed me each layer of tulle and fluff. Finally she did a little spin to really show it all off.


Easter 1

Easter 2

Easter 3

Easter 4

How did my little girl get so big? Here is what we were dealing with last Easter!

11 comments:

Susan S said...

She DID look adorable! And she is so very sweet to people. I warned Rick that I might cry when she came in looking like a little pink angel! The best part was her attitude, knowing herself that she looked FINE!

AKM said...

Is there anything more darling?! I think not! What a total doll! And such a beautiful dress...lovely!

I hope your family had as good of an Easter as we did. Great church service, coffee together afterwards, Easter baskets, a nice nap, and dinner together. Such a lovely day, despite all the rain. ;-)

daphne said...

nothing cuter than a little girl in a fancy Easter dress!

affectioknit said...

Absolutely adorable!

Stacy said...

She's a beautiful sweet child. You have much to be proud of friend!

Momma CupKate said...

She has our hearts.

singlemama said...

have I ever told you that I love your little girl? ;-)

the dwellers said...

oh my goodness... such sweetness! love the dress and the twirling and the smile!

rainblissed said...

Oh how perfectly adorable! Thanks to you both for making me smile today :-)

elizabeth said...

i missed so much while i've been away!

happy number 30!! being 30 is awesome! :)

congratulations on your new home!!!

and i have a story for you - later this week . . .

~elizabeth

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

Oh my, that is too adorable. I love Easter dresses, there is something very nostalgic about them. Anyway, I hope your Easter was enjoyable :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...