Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kindness Bandit: Non-Bandito

kb

Well, this week I need to focus my efforts toward someone who knows about the KB. I have a dear blogger friend (who is technically kind of a stranger as we've never officially met) and she is going through some very trying times as a close family member is quite ill.

She has been filled with worry for many exhausting months and I desperately wish that I could be of comfort to her. So, this week I need to assemble a gift package and send it her way. I think, perhaps, she is too busy to read my blog at the moment so hopefully this package will come as a surprise, but she will most certainly figure out who it is from. I guess I am going a little non-bandito this time around. I suppose it is most important to follow where I am moved to go. Hopefully this package full of goodies will give her a little lift.

I am still assembling the package. Do you have any ideas for things that I should include? I am shipping it tomorrow.

6 comments:

AKM said...

Items that will help her pamper herself come to mind...bubble bath or bath bombs, herbal teas, a lovely magazine or two, candy/chocolate, scented lotions...

What a gracious and compassionate thing you're doing, KB!

Momma CupKate said...

Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury. That book is beautiful and philosophical, but still lightweight enough in reading to be able to take when one's heart is heavy. OOH! OR, 10 days worth of notes to open that tell her how special she is. Or jokes to cheer her up.

Momma CupKate said...

And by the by, KB is one of my favorite things on this planet. Sometimes, reading what you've done makes me tear up, but ALWAYS reading your endeavors inspires me to be a better person.

singlemama said...

some quotes on positive thinking which help her sending healing thoughts and positive energy around.

you are great, anyway.

pepper said...

tea. definitely tea. chocolate is good. a favourite movie, with popcorn perhaps? the clue to a treasure hunt. instructions for a hug. such a thoughtful gift, she'll love it!
Pepper x

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

definitely some tea and light hearted movies. plant seeds and chocolate. I hope she feels better when she gets your package!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...