Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Les Fleurs

kb

You may already know that we just bought our first home! I have also mentioned that there were many people whose efforts helped us more than we can say or ever re-pay.

There were also a few people who were just doing their jobs, but they did it with such kindness that I feel as though they were doing far more than just their jobs. Today I want to thank those folks with some flowers. A small gesture to be sure, but just something to let them know that their kindness is touching others.

What Kindness Bandit activity are you up to this week?

3 comments:

Susan S said...

You are such a thoughtful person!

Momma CupKate said...

So, my husband works in an awful job so that I can finish my master's (then we'll switch, and I'll work while he stays home/goes to school.) He finds people who call him to service their systems just because they're lonely. Entire days are devoted to these phony calls for service that turn out to be calls for friendship. Using your inspiration, I've asked him to give the address of one person/month and we're going to write to that person anonymously. I hate the idea of people being so lonely they look to strangers for company, even if only for 15 minutes. Shouldn't happen.

If I decide to blog about this, could I use your "Kindness Bandit" title? Obviously, I'd give you credit with any/all postings. And if not, that's ok!

Maria Rose said...

Yeah do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...