Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 YEARS!

We interrupt this Montana adventure to celebrate 10 YEARS of MARRIAGE!!!!

Ten years ago on this very day I was preparing to marry the love of my life. We were married, by my father, in Alamogordo, NM. Friends and family were in attendance. We had a vegan wedding cake, a string quartet that played Moonlight Sonata. The day was perfect. We were married! For the last ten years we have grown so much!

Let me give you some numbers to break it down.
  • 1 wedding (duh), 1 basset hound, 1 daughter, 1 home owned
  • 2 cats, 2 degrees each
  • 3 vehicles
  • 4 different states
  • 5 different coffee pots---we go through them for some reason.
  • 7 (thousand) jobs held
  • 8 nieces and nephews
  • 9 places of residence
  • 10 years to celebrate!
Art museum

13 comments:

Susan S said...

I love that picture! Happy anniversary. We love you all!

Kate said...

Internet on my trip has been/will continue to be rare. Needed a pick-me-up today, and was so happy to read this little post of sunshine from you. CONGRATULATIONS! FYI, I loved your dress; I've wondered for 10-11 years what it looked like, because I remember when you found the pattern. You were a lovely bride.

affectioknit said...

That is just too AWESOME for words! Congratulations and Blessings!

...ps...my baby brother got married in Alamogordo, NM...

QuiteaCommonFairy said...

Happiest of Anniversaries to you both! Love & miss you!!!

QuiteaCommonFairy said...

Happiest of Anniversaries to you both! Miss & love you!!!

Carmen said...

Congratulations on 10 years!

Tammie said...

yay! happy 10.

Kate Ware said...

Congratulations!! What an adorable photo of you three! Hope you're having fun on your vacation, and wishing you many, many more years of happiness. :)

Court said...

holy cow! congrats!

AKM said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you're enjoying Montana!

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

Congratulations! What a monumental anniversary! I hope you have a lovely day and time celebrating :)

Emily said...

This is a day late, but Happy Anniversary to you both! I am so thankful to know you! :)

sophie said...

Hooray and congratulations to you two, what an amazing achievement!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...