Thursday, July 28, 2011

Life as a Movie

Last night Eric and I were chatting at dinner and we got onto the subject of movies, particularly theoretical movies made about us. Here are the burning questions we came up with...


Who would play us in a movie. We decided that Eric would possibly be played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt (something similar about their style) or Edward Norton (mostly because Eric has some eccentric mannerisms that Norton could pull off). For me we went to the usual Kirsten Dunst (***side note I was once mistaken for Kirsten Dunst by a very excited young woman...who may also have been legally blind), Claire Danes (I had an unfortunate nickname of My So Called Life at one point), Zooey Deschanel (style), or Kate Winslet (ummm not sure why I am occasionally compared to her).

head
I see your name in lights kid

What type of movie.
We decided that Eric's movie would be a dark comedy. He has a great sense of humor and he's also got a little bit of an edge. My movie would be a musical. I would at some point talk to animals...

So now I ask you the following:

1) Who would play you in a movie about you?

2)Who would play your significant other, family, friends, children, whatever?

3) What type of movie would it be?

4) Bonus: What would your movie be called?

4 comments:

Kate said...

This is going with me tonight as necessary date-night topic. 1st date in 15 months! {Unless labor and delivery count... And as long as the sitter doesn't cancel. I have some abominable luck.} It's definitely important to know who the Mister thinks would play me in a movie.

Tammie said...

ha ha ha ha. this cracked me up. i would totally see erics movie because i love joseph gordon levitt and i like dark comedies. but your movie? i dont know. i avoid movies where people talk to animals. but what about a movie about the both of you? would it be a dark comedy that included you talking to animals? because that could be kinda wild....

Kirsten said...

It took me a few minutes to figure out who would play me...but it would definitely be Emily Watson. As for my significant other, I have the hots for Gael Garcia Bernal. It would be a dark comedy. The title..hmmmm. I will get back to you on that :P

Maria Rose said...

Tammie, I think we decided that my animal talking musical would also be kind of creepy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...