Monday, August 8, 2011

Grandma's Garden

On Saturday we took a quick girls only trip to visit my Grandma Grace (along with my aunt, great aunt, cousins and second cousins--all ladies!). Cordelia kept saying, "Going to see Grandma's Grace?" which I thought was just too cute!

We arrived at my Grandma's house a bit before everyone else arrived and we almost immediately headed for the backyard. My Grandma has this amazing ability to make any space beautiful. Her home is amazing, but for some reason I was completely taken with her garden which has been so cared for, but has this effortless beauty!

Grandma's garden

garden statue

IMG_8718

IMG_8722

Fence

Grandma Grace and Cordelia
Cordelia and Grandma Grace outside the playhouse

She also has this playhouse/reading area which is AMAZING. The kids love it, but it has also been carefully decorated.
IMG_8763

IMG_8765

IMG_8774

3 comments:

Kate said...

Looks so peaceful.

Nicole Justice-Kleemann said...

What a neat place. She will surely have great memories there!

singlemama said...

wow...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...