Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello Monday!

Hello. I had a long and lovely weekend with my family. We had future night. I went plant shopping with my mother and Cordelia. Eric and I went on a date. I did some writing. I read. I did not do any house keeping beyond some very basic pick up and dishes, it was marvelous.

Now I am feeling refreshed and ready to start the week. I suppose I should come up with a to do list for the week ahead.

  • Housework is a must. I will clean the 3 quadrants (upstairs, main level, basement) all in one day. Usually I just clean a single quadrant a day. Makes it feel cool if I refer to each area as a quadrant, like I am on a spaceship...
  • I want to try and make some vegan lotion. I found this tutorial and I think I will give it a whirl. Vegan lotion can be expensive and I like to dip myself in lotion so I should find a better way.
  • I will do some prep work for my classes.
  • Work on some art.
  • Potty training continues. We are so close and yet so far.
br sock
  • I want to make Cordelia a toy from Make Your Own Toys. I checked it out from the local library. Cordelia loves to just look at the toys. I would love to make one while she naps and surprise her with it.
  • Do some writing.
  • Mail some packages.
  • Yard work calls me. I just planted a blueberry bush, some pine and some mums. I got a great deal on the shrubbery...hopefully the plants have enough time to settle in before the 1st frost. I think we have at least a month before that happens. Speaking of yard work I have some tomatoes that are ready to eat!
  • I am certain that there will be a dance off or two in the coming days.
  • Dinner with friends on Friday.


What is on your to do list this week?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Rosy and I had a dance off this weekend. I think I might have won. But it's hard to tell...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...