Now I am feeling refreshed and ready to start the week. I suppose I should come up with a to do list for the week ahead.
- Housework is a must. I will clean the 3 quadrants (upstairs, main level, basement) all in one day. Usually I just clean a single quadrant a day. Makes it feel cool if I refer to each area as a quadrant, like I am on a spaceship...
- I want to try and make some vegan lotion. I found this tutorial and I think I will give it a whirl. Vegan lotion can be expensive and I like to dip myself in lotion so I should find a better way.
- I will do some prep work for my classes.
- Work on some art.
- Potty training continues. We are so close and yet so far.
- I want to make Cordelia a toy from Make Your Own Toys. I checked it out from the local library. Cordelia loves to just look at the toys. I would love to make one while she naps and surprise her with it.
- Do some writing.
- Mail some packages.
- Yard work calls me. I just planted a blueberry bush, some pine and some mums. I got a great deal on the shrubbery...hopefully the plants have enough time to settle in before the 1st frost. I think we have at least a month before that happens. Speaking of yard work I have some tomatoes that are ready to eat!
- I am certain that there will be a dance off or two in the coming days.
- Dinner with friends on Friday.
What is on your to do list this week?