Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Home Tour

We made it! Our weekend was insane, but getting through it all felt so good. Here are a few photos of the Holiday Home Tour (if you don't know what I am talking about read here) and the home that we decorated. I have kept the photos a bit limited as I don't want to have any identifying photos from another individual's home.

outside

entry

living room

mantle

table with video installation
If you are wondering what is on the wall, it is a projected film, created by E.K.Wimmer aka my husband.

pinao with pine boughs and candles

tired ladies

How was your weekend?

8 comments:

Roxanne said...

Simple and elegant... Nice!

affectioknit said...

That looks awesome!...so calm and peaceful looking!

Have a lovely Monday!

Emily said...

Great job!! I agree that it has a very peaceful feel. Hope you are taking it easy today! :)

Kirsten said...

Awesome!!Cool house.

singlemama said...

wow!!!!

(my weekend was busy too)

Victoria said...

Wow you guys really pulled a rabbit out of your creative caps! Lucky Casper WY

AKM said...

I love the sense of simplicity and tranquility! I especially think the piano looks inviting...brings to mind loved ones singing carols into the wee hours. Lovely!

Kate said...

How did I miss this?! Gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...