Friday, December 16, 2011

Mr. Busypants

I have been busy this week. Actually Eric and I are notoriously busy people. We are always working on some project or new plan. Usually this keeps life interesting and exciting, but there are times when worlds collide and things get out of hand.

ewimalley

Take all that Eric has going on this week: he had to travel out of town for work, return home to spend time in the hospital with his sick girl, he sold two pieces of artwork (which he matted, framed and delivered), he tested for and got his high yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do, he had to give a presentation on the website he had been designing in the evenings after Cordelia and I have gone to sleep, he had his actual job, he has to do sound design for an upcoming video installation, he has a meeting for the Coast Guard Auxiliary, he has band practice, he has to take a bunch of photos of local museums for a project that he is involved with and he has also been working on his second film script.

He has been doing this on top of being an amazing father and husband. He will often just hang out with Cordelia so that I can take a bath or do whatever I need to do to wind down. Last night as I came in the door from work (last class of the semester) he was wearing a large brimmed purple hat and playing some wild and crazy game with Cordelia. I don't know how he does it on weeks like this, but I am so glad that he does. Life is rarely dull with this amazing guy.

7 comments:

Kate W. said...

WOW! He IS busy, isn't he? But sounds like being Daddy and Hubby are his favorite jobs! :)

Roxanne said...

Cherish every moment, you and Cordelia have a wonderful man!

AKM said...

Happy Friday to one of my favorite Wyoming couples!

Emily said...

You two are a great team. I am so glad to know you both! :)

Victoria said...

An amazing man indeed!! We are blessed to call him friend. xo

Court said...

Maybe you two are so busy because you rock. Boring people aren't busy. Trust me, I'm boring and I do a whole lotta nothing.

Susan said...

I am so glad you brought him into our lives!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...