- Vegan equivalent to 1 egg. I use EnerG Egg replacer (1 1/2 tsp. egg replacer + 2 Tbs. warm water-mix)
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c. vegan milk. I use soy or almond, just depends on what's in the fridge
- 1 1/2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt.
- 3 tbs. +1 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen organic blueberries
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- While that is heating combine the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix. In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients, mix. Do not add the blueberries yet.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until just integrated.
- Add the blueberries and gently integrate.
- Ladle into circles (or whatever shape you like) onto your skillet and leave it alone until bubbles begin to pop in the center of the pancake.
- Flip them over and cook for a couple of minutes more.
- I put them into a low heated oven on a cookie sheet while I cook the rest to keep it all warm.
- Serve with organic maple syrup and some vegan margarine. Oh, and of course a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice.