Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In Her Directorial Debut

A few days ago I dressed Cordelia for the day. White tights and shirt, a black jumper with red roses, black sparkle shoes, and her new polka dot headband. She hugged me and thanked me for her new headband and gave me a sweet smooch. Then, she ran to take a gander at herself in the mirror. She was particularly impressed with her reflection and asked that we take her picture. Now, I think this is certainly our doing, with 2 photographers in the house she has a well documented life. I suppose it was only a matter of time before she started requesting her own photo shoots.

Eric was happy to oblige her request for a photo, but she had an even bigger plan. She ended up directing the entire thing. She chose locations, props and poses. Oh my what are we in for?

Smiles

This isn't the only outlet for her creativity we have been seeing either! Last night she told me, "I'm a little artist aren't I?" Now I haven't been suggesting this to her, she seems to have reached that conclusion on her own. Who knows where we are going with this lady, but we are sure enjoying the ride.

With heart

sweet girl

with heart 2

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my! Something about her just seems quite familiar to me!

affectioknit said...

So Adorable!

Have a lovely day!

Stacy said...

So darn cute!

Tahra said...

This is a blog that makes me forget about my decision to not have kids,,and reconsider. You guys make it look so fun =) love and miss yous!

Kate said...

LOL! This was a fun post! My dearest friend is a professional photographer, and her youngest son is 5 months younger than my son. They've been photographed so often, they now pose without thought! Gotta love a ham for the camera! You can tell Cordelia that her public adores her.

Kirstens Kitchen said...

little artist indeed :D

bel said...

She is an artist! Her photo shoot is a success!!

sophie said...

I love it!! Ever since Eva started school, she has been declaring to me: "I'm smart aren't I?". Can't have too much self esteem!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...