Monday, May 28, 2012

Long Weekend

We are enjoying the extra day on our long Memorial Weekend. I have been nothing short of a social butterfly with play dates, baby showers, friends over for dinner, etc. Today we are looking forward to a family day. We have no plans beyond dinner with my parents and youngest brother. Perhaps a few projects around the house, a walk, nothing major. Mostly I just hope to have a happy and mellow finish to a lovely long weekend.

cordelia
My girl

father and daughter
Father and daughter

lambs ear
Lambs ear waiting to be transplanted

gardening
Gardening supplies

bum on cushion
Basset hound on a cushion




What are you doing with your long weekend...if you have one?

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Tiling the patio!!!!

Anne Marie said...

Sounds like you've had a very nice weekend! We're hoping to take a walk through the cemetery today (please, mother nature, hold off on the rain!). They've got a self-guided tour set up with stops at the graves of select veterans of each war, from WWI to the present, and the stories of each of these veterans. I can't think of a more appropriate way to spend some of my time today.

glutenfreehappytummy.com said...

so precious!! oh my gosh -- she's adorable!

Roxanne said...

Don't have a long weekend but I am just lounging around. Today is grocery day. I am doing a meal plan so no thinking this week! Yeah! Just buy and obey the instructions on the recipes....

Tonya B. said...

Hi Maria!! I internet stalked until I found you! I don't know if you remember me from Portales, but I wonder about you and Eric often. Your daughter is beautiful and I am glad you are doing so well!
Hope to catch up with you soon!
Love, Tonya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...