Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Photo Booth

Eric and I took some photo booth photos during the summer before Cordelia was born. We have often looked back on those photos with a fond reminiscence of a time in our life when things were on the brink of change. The two of us were about to become a family.

Eric and Maria August 2009 001

So, it only made sense that we should have a repeat as our family is undergoing yet another eagerly  anticipated change. We went again this week and found a photo booth at the mall that was happy to accept credit and debit cards---while producing incredibly low quality digital print outs. We avoided the juice that had been spilled inside of the booth and had our photos taken. Cordelia was quite pleased with the novelty...which is good because the photo quality left us all looking a bit...well...weird.Case in point...

Team Wimmer of 3 July 2012 001


It didn't really matter, the experience was fun. Cordelia gladly posted our weird looking pictures in her bedroom and we continued on a family tradition.

When was the last time you took a photo booth photo?

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Ha ha too fun :)

Roxanne said...

Photo booths here costs $4.00 so I really have to really want one badly to get one!

AKM said...

I went to a wedding that had a photo booth. Actually I've been to a few that had them. I should did them up and stick them on my fridge or my bulletin board at work, huh?

Stacy said...

Adorable. Ted and I do a photo booth every time we can. Lately, they have been broken often. :-(

Photobooth said...

Time flies so fast isn't it, I am planing to take a photobooth picture every year just an addition to my scrapbook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...