This photo has nothing to do with the post, it's just awesome.
I will be the first to admit that I have, and probably will never see the movie The Bucket List. I have heard a zillion references to people's bucket lists and have surmised that a bucket list is a list of things someone would like to do within their lifetime. Eric and I have our own lists, but we also have a couple's list and I thought I'd share some of this ever-evolving list with you today:
- Go to Italy and spend 1/2 the trip touring museums, galleries, etc. and the other half on Sketchbook Tours with the Copelands.
- Go to all 4 tennis majors. I care very little about tennis, but Eric loves it and I really want to share such an important experience with him. Doesn't hurt that they are all in places I wouldn't mind visiting.
- Go to Japan and soak up the art and culture.
- See Kylie Minogue in concert.
- Visit China to see the art, culture, this and these.
- Go to Norway with my family to trace the family history.
- Go to Haverhill, New Hamshire and see the monuments to Eric's distant grandmother (several greats back) who has quite the story (it involves scalping).
- Design and/or renovate our own home, Eric requires secret passages and I require a secret garden.
- Rent/own a cabin on the Oregon coast.
- Trace Eric's family history in New York.
What is on your list?