Friday, September 28, 2012

Today I am...

Today I am:
  • happy that my husband took my baby brother to see his favorite band. Admittedly a little bummed that I couldn't share in the moment, but sooo happy that it finally happened for him.
  • preparing for a 3rd birthday party tomorrow. Can you believe Cordelia is going to be 3?!
  • enjoying the cooler mornings.
  • thinking about a new coat.
  • thinking about turning on the heater.
  • wishing that Bumblebee wouldn't have to wear a cone anymore.
  • enjoying some one-on-one time with this little lady
e

  • watching the leaves turn.
  • planning to bake a zillion pink cupcakes for the aforementioned birthday party.
  • thinking about Montana
  • going to do some work on a commissioned painting.
  • going to the art opening at the local art museum. The show features works from our private collection that we loaned to the museum.
  • hoping to purchase a new pair of shoes.
What are you up to?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm gearing up for a little out of town retreat with the manfriend. :-)

Hope you have a great weekend and happy birthday to your little lady! I look forward to party pictures.

affectioknit said...

Pretty Baby!...Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl...

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...