I just realized that it has been over a year since I did a confessional blog(last one here). Not sure if that is important, but why not? So, here we go. I need to get a few things off of my chest...
- I am currently eating a handful of vegan chocolate chips...and it won't be the last handful I eat today.
- When we moved into our house the previous homeowner warned us that we needed to have a plumber clear out the pipes under our tree twice a year. I kept putting it off and today is the day of reckoning. Roto-rooter is en route.
- My house is a mess. I think it looks mostly clean, but my housekeeping skills have gone to hell in a hand-basket since I became a mother of two. I am not on top of things as I was a few short months ago.
- I often spot errors in my blog and I am too lazy to correct them.
- I love watching terrible movies. I am talking everything from Bring it On 4 to Abe Lincoln Zombie Hunter. My husband does too. Any recommendations?
- I recently killed most of my houseplants. I am not sure what happened, but all but the sturdiest fell victim to some unseen plant plague.
- I hate green beans. Seriously, they make me gag. I try to hide it when I am in front of others and take a polite bite, but then I gag and it is way way worse than just refusing the beans in the first place.
- I do not seek out celebrity trivia, but for some reason I have a knack for retention of celebrity facts. I am something of a savant when it comes to celebrity baby names. I am not proud of this.
- I used to have a gap in between my two front teeth and it has disappeared. I miss it because I could squirt water through it and I never had to floss.