- EnerG Egg Replacer, equivalent to 2 eggs ( 3 tsp powder + 4 Tbs. warm water)
- 1/2 vegan milk, I used vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4-6 slices thick cut french bread, a little crusty is better than fresh
- Small amount of vegetable oil
- In a shallow dish (I use a pie pan) whisk up the egg replacer.
- Add the milk, vanilla, cinnamon and whisk.
- Warm a large skillet over medium high. Add a bit of oil to keep your french toast from sticking.
- Dip your bread into the mix, both sides. don't let it get soggy, just a quick even coat of the mixture.
- Place the slices into your large skillet and cook until golden brown, flipping halfway through (about 4 minutes on each side). Be patient or the middle will be mushy.
- Serve hot!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway, just scroll down to yesterday's post. The odds are good.