Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Year in Review: January- April

Well my friends, it is that time of year again, time to look back on 2012. Join me while I look back over the next few days.

January 2012

C
Cordelia January 2012

E C and B
Eric, Cordelia and Bumblebee 2012

C and I
Cordelia and me January 2012

beatspreview
Eric's video installation, Beats of the Heart, opened at the college

January 2012 was cold, snowy and windy---typical Wyoming winter. January 2012 was also an exciting time for us. We finally got to announce my pregnancy (click here). I was finally feeling better after 3 months of exhaustion and nausea. Eric had an art show at the college. We were off to a great start!

February 2012

cordelia
Lazy morning indoors

coney
Bumblebee earns a new nickname, Coney


pregnant
Pregnant belly just starting to show

e and c
Eric and Cordelia


February 2012 was cold, snowy and windy---typical Wyoming winter. We spent much of our time indoors as a family. I finally started to show a hint of pregnant belly. Bumblebee wore the cone for the first time of the year (she wore it a lot in 2012 for various issues).

March 2012

c
Cordelia continued to be adorable

e and c
We got outside a bit

animal
My show

March 2012 started out great! We learned the gender of our baby (click here). My show, Animal, opened (click here) at the college. While it was still cold out we were able to venture outside more and more as the month wore on.

April 2012

easter c
Cordelia at Easter

me
Me, enjoying some time outside

cloudcroft
Eric and Cordelia in Cloudcroft, NM

retirement
Cordelia and me...along with a bunch of Eric's family, setting up for my father-in-law's retirement ceremony.

April 21012  was a very busy month for us. The grass began to green. The trees began to flower. We had an Easter celebration. I turned 31. We took a trip to New Mexico.


3 comments:

Susan Struck said...

I can't believe how much Cordelia has changed!

affectioknit said...

I love Year In Review posts!

~Have a lovely day!

Marie Roxanne said...

I love your end of the year recaps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...