Read about months 1, 2, 3, 4 by clicking the number
Over the course of the last month Elise has:
- started solid foods, just a bit of rice cereal so far
- been rolling around like crazy
- come thisclose to independent sitting. She can sit for a moment before slowly leaning forward and ending up with her chin on her legs. She sits fine with a little support.
- continued to be the spit up queen. No joke, she spit up as I wrote the last sentence.
- increased control over her limbs. She can grab stuff and manipulate it before ultimately putting it into her mouth.
- become a smidge more accepting of car rides.
- shown us that she is a momma's girl right now. She is happiest in my arms or making direct eye contact.
- realized that her father is hilarious and always good for a laugh.
- started beating her fists like a mini King Kong
- continued to prefer standing with support to most anything
- decided that Cordelia is about the most interesting person in her world.
- really begun to recognize and enjoy her grandparents.
- shown us that she is a happy girl, eager to smile and laugh!