Monday, January 14, 2013

Finding Time

 tree

So, I have been painting a lot lately. I haven't painted this much in quite some time and it feels good. Previously my time for painting would be long blocks of time laid out before me while I puzzled over whatever project I was working on at the time. Now I just find quiet moments throughout the day, 10 minutes here and there. The result is that I have been incredibly productive. I think this is in part due to the fact that I don't have time to get tangled up in the details of any given work; instead I just work.

How do you find time in your day?

5 comments:

Marie Roxanne said...

I love that tree!
As for finding time... I don't "find the time, I just go about doing the things I need to do. If don't get the things done that I want to do today, well, there's always tomorrow!

Michelle said...

Oh, my, I absolutely love this painting!

Anne Marie said...

Beautiful!

Sarah Purdy said...

This is really beautiful.

AKM said...

I love that!

I don't really know how I find time. Sometimes I don't! Hee hee. Everything just seems to happen as it's supposed to, I guess. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...