Ahhh the flower of my youth...blossoming with opportunities for confessions.
- When I was about 4 my family was visiting my Grandma Grace. She was living next to some people who had a young horse. For some reason we were invited over to check it out. I was warned not to walk behind it. Being the type of girl who a)think animals will make exceptions for her b) doesn't like to be told what to do, I immediately walked behind the horse wherein I was kicked in the face. I have a chin scar to prove it. Cordelia regularly asks to have this story recounted.
- Horse related...in junior high I used to cut hair from some random horse who lived near my house and I would braid it in with my own. The cut end was super itchy and the braid always looked super bad.
- My opening line to Eric was, "Does it bother you that you're so short." I was 5'10" at the time and a young, pre-growth spurt, Eric was much shorter.
- When I was in elementary school I had a friend stay the night and we thought it would be hilarious to cover our teeth with pink gum and when my mom came it check in on us we'd pretend to be asleep with our mouths open (??) and she'd think our teeth had fallen out. Instead we fell asleep in the dark (my mom never saw us at all) and I ended up with not one, but two pieces of gum in my hair the following morning.
- I had a mullet at age 4.
- I purchased an MC Hammer tape at a gas station to give to my 6th grade crush for Valentine's Day.
- I kept the MC Hammer tape for myself....