Friday, March 8, 2013

One For Two

 Lately when I am out with the girls people will stop and tell me how much they look alike. Perhaps I am a little too close to the situation as they seem totally different to me. Cordelia has her wild curls and golden hair. Elise has her funky middle mane and dark locks.  I see the charming dimple in Elise's cheek and the perfect peaks on Cordelia's lips. More than anything I see two very different personalities...and yet there is something very similar about these children of ours.

Not that it matters one way or the other, but I decided to do a little experiment and see just how similar/ dissimilar these girls are. One outfit was purchased in Sodak (my cool slang for South Dakota). Two girls have worn it. Here is what I have found....

Walking and pointing
Cordelia, 11 months

Elise
Elise 8 months, nearly

Elise
Elise

Cordelia Pointing
Cordelia

They are both lovely.


3 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Both are pretty swoonable! (It's totally a word. Originates in the Sodak region.)

Victoria said...

Yes they are!!

Mom said...

I agree that their personalities are quite unique!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...