One thing that brings me great joy is Cordelia and the nutty/ sweet/ brilliant stuff she says. I thought I'd share some of that today:
- "I love you mom. I love you AND your big feet."
- When told she can no longer wear a dirty dress she responded, "Oh no! It will be a catastrophe if I can't wear that dress."
- " I am going to make the whole world smile."
- While unbuttoning her pajamas this morning. "Look Mom." I looked and mumbled some words of encouragement and went back to business. She then said, "Mom, it's fascinating."
- Upon completion of the unbuttoning process, "Mom, this makes my heart happy."