Monday, April 8, 2013

For Some Joy

Phew. It has been kinda heavy up in here lately hasn't it? I am in need of a little levity how about you?

Cordelia
Cordelia

One thing that brings me great joy is Cordelia and the nutty/ sweet/ brilliant stuff she says. I thought I'd share some of that today:

  1.  "I love you mom. I love you AND your big feet."
  2. When told she can no longer wear a dirty dress she responded, "Oh no! It will be a catastrophe if I can't wear that dress."
  3. " I am going to make the whole world smile."
  4. While unbuttoning her pajamas this morning. "Look Mom." I looked and mumbled some words of encouragement and went back to business. She then said, "Mom, it's fascinating."
  5. Upon completion of the unbuttoning process, "Mom, this makes my heart happy."

9 comments:

Tonya said...

She sounds so awesome. Those made me smile. She also has some killer style. :)

Anne Marie said...

I love her colorful style. Girl has pizzazz!

Tammie said...

what a sweet gal. i love her style.

Michelle said...

And I always enjoy seeing Cordelia's clothing choices.

affectioknit said...

Sweet!...we all need happy hearts...

~Have a lovely day!

Sarah Purdy said...

I just adore your little Punky Brewster!

Marie Roxanne said...

She is quite the darling! And her clothes makes my heart happy!

Mom said...

SHE makes my heart happy... nearly delirious, in fact!

Kate said...

Cordelia, thank you! We needed that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...