Here are links to the last months 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1;
Over the past month Elise has
- mastered the crawl. She is all over the place now.
- been able to get into standing position on her own and stand for 5-10 seconds.
- begun cruising along, supported by furniture.
- started clapping. She claps for everything. Pulling Ophelia's tail, clap clap. Dropping spoon on the floor, clap clap.
- started waving. Really it's more of a hail. She raises her arm and then kinda wiggles her fingers.
- enjoyed playing with big sister. Cordelia is loving the interaction.
- started talking in complete jibberish as though it makes perfect sense. She still says mom, dad, bum (for Bumblebee). To be more accurate she sweetly calls to her dad, but when she wants me it's a crazy holler..."Maaaaa, MAMA!"
- has started feeding herself with a spoon. She can't scoop the food, but if I put something on teh spoon she likes to grab the spoon and feed herself.
- totally refused baby food. Fine with me.