Monday, April 15, 2013

Snaffable.

Some mornings, after a rough night, Eric will get up with the girls and let me sleep in for a bit. He did that this morning and then sent Cordelia to wake me when it was time to get ready. I heard her clomping up the stairs and turn on the light, but I kept my eyes closed so she could have the pleasure of waking me and snuggling with me for a minute. Here is how it went.


Good morning


Cordelia: Good morning
Me: Hi Sweetie
Cordelia: I care about you
Me: (Chuckle) Thank you.
Cordelia: That is a good thing.
Me: Yes it is. I care about you too.
Cordelia: You are fantastic and fabulous and snaffable.
Me: Snaffable?
Cordelia: That means great.
Me: Thanks. I think you are snaffable too.
 
Snuggling ensued
 

5 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Love this.

Michelle said...

Here's wishing you and your snaffable family a snaffable week!

Marie Roxanne said...

This word should go viral and make it into next year's dictionary list!
I love Cordelia's statements!

Stacy said...

You are snaffable.

Maria Rose said...

Why thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...