Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Beautiful Day

Life is good. Spring as finally arrived and with it comes the smell of blooming flowers and freshly cut grass. The quiet of winter is replaced with the steady din of lawnmowers, buzzing bees and flirting birds. We have been spending as much time outside as possible. The girls play. I work.

I have been cleaning out the mess that winter left in it's wake. Sticks are being dealt with. Detritus that blew into our yard is being collected. Stuff is getting fertilized (and not just by Bumblebee, wink). I am in my element. Slathered in a paste of sunscreen and dirt is how I roll!

Cordelia

girl boots

Cordelia

tree

baby toe

 grass

Elise

Flower

Elise


1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful photos! And did you notice, Cordy has one of those sticky seed pods stuck on her arm?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...