Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Eric!

Today is Eric's birthday!!!! Wahoo! I love any opportunity to celebrate this amazing husband of mine. Here is a little open letter to the love of my life.

Eric 1
photo by Makayla Moore

Dear Eric,

Happy birthday! I love you so very much. I think you have accomplished more in your 33 years than many people do in a lifetime. You are so kind and thoughtful. You always consider how your actions will impact others and you act accordingly. You always work to do the right thing and you do it with integrity.

 ewimsitting

img_0680

You are freaky talented. Your art, in all of its incarnations, is so good and it comes so naturally to you. Take up printing? You can do it and be selling high quality linocuts in a few weeks time. WHAT?! Who does that? Oh yeah, you do that kind of thing all the time. Painting, drawing, photography, etc. AND you are a scary good musician. Seriously your ability to work a drum set is beyond words. Add to that the fact that you play guitar, bass, piano....whatever. Just another day for you.

Professionally you are brilliant and accomplished and motivated. Your work ethic is amazing. You take great effort to do your work to the best of your ability. We've been together long enough that I've seen you at work in your very first job up to this point and I will say that you bring that same level to everything you've ever done.

You are a great father too. You work to be as involved as a father can be. Our girls are crazy about you! You are firm, but fair. You are loving and affectionate. Our girls will always feel that their father was/is so loving, supportive, and engaged. I couldn't ask for more from you.

IMG_7072


You are an amazing husband! Seriously. I couldn't have imagined a better partner if I had tried. You are endlessly supportive and so thoughtful. You are above all kind and loving. I can never express in words how thankful I am that I ran into you when I did so I could lock it in. You're a catch!

I love you and I hope you have an amazing birthday!

Love,
Me

Letter from Cordelia

"Dear Daddy, 

I know you're fun.

 It 's your birthday today and happy birthday, birthday boy! 

We love you so much.
Love, Cordelia"

6 comments:

Mom/Sue said...

We love that you are part of our family!

Sarah Purdy said...

Wishing Eric the happiest of happy birthdays!

affectioknit said...

Happy Birthday to Eric!

~Have a lovely day!

Marie Roxanne said...

I hope you have a great day Eric and I love those two letters. You are so fortunate to have those 3 lovely girls that love you so much!

Tammie said...

happy birthday eric!

Stacy said...

Happy belated birthday Eric!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...