Friday, May 3, 2013

Science Zone with Sam

On a recent snowy (AHHHHHHHHH!) day my youngest brother Sam dropped by for lunch with me and the girls. We chowed down and chatted a bit. Usually it is nap time for Elise shortly after lunch, but on that day she'd had a long morning nap and was going strong. So, we loaded up in The Kracken and drove over to The Science Zone with the girls.

The Science Zone is a scientific learning center with all kinds of activities for kids of all ages. We were gifted with a membership and have been making good use of it. Sam had never been and enjoyed himself as well. I love watching my baby brother be a sweet uncle to his nieces, they adore him.

Science Zone

Science Zone

Science Zone

Science Zone

Science Zone

Science Zone

Science Zone

Science Zone

Science Zone

3 comments:

Marie Roxanne said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We have a science museum here and I am hoping to go next week.

luminousvegans said...

I love science museums! Looks like Sam is a great uncle!

Sarah Purdy said...

I just love that Sammy Boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...