Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bedtime Bubbles

Last night it was already past bedtime for the girls, but the call of bubble blowing was too strong. I mean the sun was shining even though it was 8. The girls were still in a tolerable mood, meaning there were no major meltdowns to indicate that bedtime was a necessity just yet. It's summer. So we just spent a little time out back, blowing off some end of the day steam before bed.

 bubbles

 Cordelia

bubble

elise and I
Check out my shirt, it reads,"This Ain't My First Soy ROdeo." (See this post, it was given to me by my friend Sarah)

pop
Popping Bubble

 elise
Elise's onesie reads,"Made in America with Norwegian parts." Apparently we were all about cool shirts yesterday.

Eric
Eric's waving the princess bubble wand. Note the potato on the ground near his feet, it's Betty Sprinkles' toy...

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Amazing bubble photos!

Sarah Purdy said...

Nice shirt! :) It really was a lovely night. My kiddos were up until almost 9pm. You'd think that would mean they'd sleep later but nope. Never happens.

affectioknit said...

So MANY cool things about the post...the shirts of course...and the potato...and the photo of the popping bubble...amazing...

~Have a lovely day!

Stacy said...

I love the potato. Too funny!

Looks like a lovely night....

Marie Roxanne said...

I love the photo of the popping bubble! Only an expert photographer could capture that one!
Love the shirts.
Is the potato a real potato or a toy potato?

Maria Rose said...

Just a regular potato?!?

Emily said...

This sun setting at nine o'clock business is throwing Lucas off. "But it's not dark yet!!!!!" Every. Single. Night.

Mom said...

Wow! I can't believe you got a photo of a popping bubble. Congratulations!

I love that Betty Sprinkles is playing with a potato.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...