Thursday, June 20, 2013

Right Now

This morning has been nice and laid back. Windows open. Sun dresses on.  I can hear a lawn mower in the distance and birds chirping nearby.

 I decided to make some blueberry bars. Click here for the recipe. I managed to totally trash my kitchen, that's what I get for baking with two very tiny and extremely unprofessional assistants.

The dogs have been playing outside. They are running around, jumping and barking in that awkward basset-y way.

dogs

Elise is watching the dogs play outside. She does this while she chews on a large hard plastic flag for a pirate ship.

elise

Cordelia is watching whatever is going on with her fingers (please not a booger).

 cordelia

What are you up to?

4 comments:

Marie Roxanne said...

Just finished taking out a banana bread out of the oven.
And since I have TONS of blueberries, got a huge one pound container... I have no choice (twisted my arm you did) but to click on your recipe and make me some of those bars!

Stacy said...

Cordelia looks so big there!! Sounds like you have had a nice day. I spent my day spray painting the chairs for our front porch and painting the back hall. After going to yoga tonight, I'm guessing I won't be able to move my upper half tomorrow!

Mom said...

Mostly I poked people with needles today, now home with my feet up.

elizabeth said...

well, reading blogs :)
also, getting ready to eat and hop in the shower.
we'll see what today has in store for us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...