Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ben and Sara Visit

My brother Ben and sister-in-law Sara came by for a quick weekend visit on their way from their home in NC to a wedding in CA. While they were only here a short while we tried to jam as much family time into our weekend as was humanly possible.

Ben
Ben

Sara
Sara

Grandma and Michelle
My Grandma Grace (on right) and Great Aunt Michelle (left, obviously) came down for a quick visit. Read more on my Aunt Michelle's blog here and here. and here.

Michelle and Elise
Elise with her Great Great Aunt Michelle

MOm and Eric
My mom and Eric(read more on my mom's blog here and here)

We sat and chatted for a bit. Some of us took a walk and then there was Blongo Ball.

Ben
Ben playing Blongo Ball

Grandma and Elise
Elise with her Great Grandma Grace watching a game of Blongo Ball

Ben and Cordelia
Ben and Cordelia

Sara
Sara and Blongo Ball

After several rounds of Blongo Ball we hit the art museum for a tour and then parted for a bit, only to reunite for dinner and then ROLLER DERBY.

Roller  Detby

Roller  Detby
Ben and Sara

Roller  Detby
From right: Cordelia, Sam, Ben, Sara, my dad, my mom, myself and Elise

Roller derby was fun. Elise got bored so we ended up taking turns wandering with her, but otherwise it was enjoyed by all. Cordelia HAD to meet one of the derby girls. She was so impressed, but later admitted that it was just too rough for her.

Sunday we spent the day on the river. My parents watched the girls and provided shuttle service to those of us who decided to float the river. It was glorious!

How was your weekend?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...