Friday, September 27, 2013

Family Photos

Recently Eric was volunteered (by me) to take some photos for the directory at my father's (he is a pastor) church. We decided to take the opportunity to get some decent family photos as well.

teamwimmer2013
Me with Elise, Cordelia, Eric

elise
Elise

cordy
Cordelia

maria
Me

grandpaandcordy
Cordelia with her Grandpa Mike

girls
Grandma Sue (aka my mom, aka Sue), Cordelia, me (aka Maria), Elise

 06
Sam


eric
Eric

eliseandmaria
Elise and I

coolcordy
Cordelia and a little bit of me

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wonderful photos!

Sarah Purdy said...

These are gorgeous! I love Elise's smiles. Nice job, Eric!

Mom a.k.a. Sue .a.k.a. Grandma Sue said...

Such nice photos!! I'll be needing them e-mailed to me of course.

affectioknit said...

I love the photos! especially the white background!

~Have a lovely day!

Kate said...

I really, really love these. To the point that I wish we knew each other slightly better; I'd put them up on our fam+friends wall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...