Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Interview With Betty Sprinkles

Betty Sprinkles

So, I think it is about time Atomic Betty Sprinkles has her first interview. For those of you new to this blog I occasionally interview my children, husband, animal companions. You can handle this! Read on!!!

Me: Atomic Betty Sprinkles, welcome to our family. We adopted you at the beginning of the summer and it is now fall, so you've been with us for a season. What is your take on being a part of our family?

Betty Sprinkles: Well, I'd like to start by thanking you for being so welcoming. You have all made me feel like a family member right off and I really appreciate it. You guys are generally pretty weird, interviewing dogs and such, but I am happy to be a part of the fam.

Me: I understand that you think we are a little off from the norm, most do, but you aren't exactly the picture of normal either. What's with the submissive rolling when we call you in from the backyard?

Betty Sprinkles: I don't really know. I just can't seem to help myself. I suppose this is an area that could use some personal growth.

Me: Good attitude! So, what is your favorite past time?

Betty Sprinkles: Oh, it is definitely when I get to bark and chase the girls as they dance in the living room and kitchen!

Me; Yep, that gets crazy pretty quickly.

Betty Sprinkles: Indeed it does.

Me: So, what are your thoughts on Bumblebee?

Betty Sprinkles: Well, overall she has been great. She is a little peevish when I try to see what's going on in her food bowl or underneath the high chair, but I can deal with that. Her only real issue is the occasional dominance mounting.

Me: No joke! What's that all about?

Betty Sprinkles: I think she is probably just asserting herself, but it really isn't necessary. Doesn't she notice all of my submissive rolling?

Me: Guess not.

Betty Sprinkles: She is really fun when she plays. She gets all barky. I love when we bark at the neighbor dogs together as a team.

Me: Nobody else appreciates that.

Betty Sprinkles: While I have your ear, can we talk about the furniture?

Me: Ugh, I know where this is going. Sure.

Betty Sprinkles: Look at me. Am I not made for cuddles?

Me: You are cuddly.

Betty Sprinkles: Then why do you shoo me off the couch, beds, any furniture?

Me: You are dirty

Betty Sprinkles: How rude.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Hahaha! The picture alone made me laugh out loud. But her responses were pretty funny too. Can't wait to meet her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...