Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Razzle Dazzle, Date Night Y'all

Last night was a much needed date night. Eric and I sometimes just need to go out for a meal, take our time and enjoy each other. Our girls got to spend some time with their grandparents and they get the benefit of growing up in a home with two parents who are very much in love with each other. Win-win.

When Eric got off from work we dropped the girls off with my parents. We then headed to the pharmacy to fill Cordelia's prescription (bronchitis), a romantic start to the date.

Next we went out for a drink. We sat at a table, we talked. We took our sweet time. When we were done with a drink we headed out for some Thai.



Date night
My date, Eric (please excuse the camera phone photos)

Date night

Date night
Eric's date, me

Date night
We had a great time. We didn't inhale our food, other parents know what I am talking about here. My mother sent me a pic of the girls so we'd know all was well. Read about their night here.

When we were done we gathered our sweet girls who had enjoyed a very fun night with their grandparents. We went home, put them to bed and then we enjoyed some Walking Dead on Netflix. Simple, yet wonderful!

2 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

Date night! Gah! What a novel concept. Josh and I haven't done that in ages. We have some family coming into town next week so we will definitely take full advantage of the free babysitting. Mmm...I sure love that Thai restaurant.

Emily said...

Yay for Date Nights! They are just so important and needed. You get to actually finish your sentences and have an entire conversation uninterrupted! It's glorious! And the food looks yummy too. Thai is Mike's absolute favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...