Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cordelia's Castle

A few days ago Eric came home from work with a mission. We ate dinner and then he locked himself in the basement for the better part of an hour. I bathed the girls and went through the nighttime routine, while we waited. When he finally emerged it was with great fanfare. He had created a castle for Cordelia and her My Little Pony troupe.

Don't tell Cordelia, but Elise plays with it while she is at school. She is good at sharing, but this castle is particularly special and she really likes to keep tabs on the condition of the castle.

Cordelia's Castle

Cordelia's Castle

Cordelia's Castle

Cordelia's Castle

Cordelia's Castle

5 comments:

Emily said...

So cool! My girls are almost 9 and they are still nuts about My Little Pony (and now Equestria Girls). They would love to play with another fellow pony-lover!
Sometimes I worry if they are too old to like this, but I would rather them watch MLP over any of the ridiculous Disney shows like Suite Life or Victorious or whatever else is out. I'll hold off on that as long as possible.

Emily said...

So cool! My girls are almost 9 and they are still nuts about My Little Pony (and now Equestria Girls). They would love to play with another fellow pony-lover!
Sometimes I worry if they are too old to like this, but I would rather them watch MLP over any of the ridiculous Disney shows like Suite Life or Victorious or whatever else is out. I'll hold off on that as long as possible.

affectioknit said...

Awesome castle! Boxes are the BEST!

~Have a lovely day!

Marie Roxanne said...

Love the homemade castle!
Eric is a great dad!

Mom said...

What a cool Dad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...