- She is nuts about animals (big surprise).
- She knows how to get a laugh. Passes gas, laughs and makes eye contact. She knows.
- She is crazy about music and a good beat.
- She has more words than I care to count.Many of them are still that weird partial words that only family members can decipher. For instance, Bumbuh means Bumblebee and ke-kah-keh means skeleton (she became obsessed with a cute Halloween book and now spots skeletons EVERYWHERE).
- She loves to color with crayons. Just this morning I discovered that she loves to color with crayons on the wall.
- She is showing some interest in the toilet. Potty training will begin in the next few months for sure!
- She watches and copies about everything that big sister does. When the girls greet each other in the morning my heart nearly explodes from my chest. The sweetness is unbearable.
- She is interested in all things that are traditionally considered feminine. She wants necklaces and nail polish and dresses. Seriously. Already.
- She is fearless. Where her sister was cautious she presses forward with abandon. I think, hope, this will be a great opportunity for each sister to help the other grow.
- She is so sweet and affectionate. She hugs and cuddles like a pro.
Also, she has figured out how to climb....
I cannot really put into words how amazing she is. Elise is this great mix of sweet and wild. Not a day passes me by where I don't kiss that sweet little head, sniff in that baby sweetness and let my sappy heart overflow with gratitude.