Friday, December 20, 2013

Blue in Hue Not in Spirit

Today I am feeling a bit blue, in hue only not in spirit. I've just been noticing a lot of blue around the house lately and thought I'd go that route today.

 Fun fact: in high school, in an attempt to lightheartedly tease a goth friend, she wore all black and asked us to call her Eden, I spent a week wearing all blue and requested that she called me  Frosta Ice Temptress. She was not amused.

Blue Elise

Anyway, here is some blue to get you through....

blue

blue

blue

blue

blue

blue

blue

In case you are missing the late 90s and want to flash  back to a bad Euro Disco moment... here ye be.


blue

blue

blue

2 comments:

Sarah Purdy said...

I'm obsessed with turquoise blue right now. I feel like I need a back story about Elise's tongue!

Emily said...

That is the bluest tongue I've ever seen! Glad you just like blue and are not feeling blue. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...