Saturday, December 21, 2013

Project: Restaurant

restaurant

This morning, just to mix it up a bit, we decided to play restaurant.

 restaurant

We gathered our supplies, a marker, crayons, a piece of copy paper. I asked Cordelia what she wanted to name our restaurant and she decided to go the direct route and name it, Home Restaurant.

restaurant

Next  Cordelia and I designed a menu. I chose a few different things that I would be able to easily prepare and wrote them down. She illustrated the menu. Once complete she collected everyone's order.

restaurant

restaurant

She set the table while I worked as a short order cook.

restaurant

restaurant

Just a way to start the day off a little differently.

6 comments:

Marie Roxanne said...

Elise has teeth, yeah!
I think that was a cool idea! Was Eric still home and participated too?

Maria Rose said...

Yes, Eric was the photographer!

Marie Roxanne said...

Well I didn't see you in any of the pics so figured you were taking photos! LOL

Sarah Purdy said...

Look at those teeth!! What a cute idea!

affectioknit said...

What a fun project!

~Have a lovely day!

Kate said...

It is very evident she already the artist gene has NOT skipped a generation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...