Friday, February 28, 2014

Manatea

Last night my friend Laura joined us for dinner. I have known Laura for much of my life. She is one of those people with whom I am fortunate to have crossed paths at different points in our lives, childhood and adulthood.

She is more than a friend. She honestly feels like family. She is easy to be around, kind, honest, funny and generally wonderful.

Yesterday morning when I told the girls that Laura would be over they flipped! All day long Cordelia wanted a countdown to her arrival. Elise would just randomly call her name.

So, in short, Laura is totally radical and we are so fortunate to know her.

Which leads me to the point of this post. Last night she gifted me with the most amazing and thoughtful present! A manatee tea infuser, manatea!!! Something that, unbeknownset to her, I have long had my eye on. Even better she put little crowns on the manatees on the box as it was a gift for my show (called Kingdom which featured crowned animals). See, isn't she awesome?!?





3 comments:

Sue/Mom said...

Good one, Laura! That cracked me up!

affectioknit said...

How sweet and cute!

~Have a lovely day!

RunwithSticks said...

Ha ha so great :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...