Tuesday, March 11, 2014

He Holds Another Little Girl

If you've been reading this blog for long then perhaps you recall this post, in it I discuss my song, the song that my dad wrote about me.

Dad and Elise

Recently my dad joined the girls and I for lunch. The girls are crazy about their grandparents and soak up every minute with either of them. Elise will often settle in for a good snuggle. She looks serious in the photo because she is; Elise takes snuggling very seriously. She pulls a person in for a long hug and just nestles in, you can't do anything (nor do you wan to) other than revel in the affection. I captured this photo of my father and his youngest granddaughter mid snuggle. My father and I were both reminded of my song and the photo that inspired it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is absolutely precious. The lyrics to the song made me tear up a bit. You and your girls are blessed to have such a loving Dad and Grandpa. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...