Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Eric!

Spring outside

Today is Eric's birthday! I am really glad he was born and here is why:
  • He is hilarious and regularly makes me laugh until I cry.
  • He is kind, really kind.
  • He is a great listener.
  • He is always, always, always working to be a better version of himself. It is totally inspirational.
  • Speaking of which, he is really good and getting others inspired to do whatever it is they need inspiration for.
  • He is honest. 
  • He is an amazing father.
  • He is so smart.
  • He is good for a pun fest.
  • He is patient. Sometimes, when I am being obnoxious, I think, "Man, how is this guy so patient with me?"
  • He is totally a hawtie.
  • He is an artist!
  • He's vegan!!!
  • He is a radical curator.
  • He is thoughtful.
  • He is peaceful.
  • He is manly.
  • He is weird.
  • He is an introvert. 
  • He has good hygiene.
  • He is cool with donkeys and manatees.
  • He is good at responding to texts.
  • He likes popcorn, but only one specific brand.
  • He has double jointed fingers.
  • He likes sour things.
  • He doesn't like chocolate (more for everyone else).
  • He has a fantastic smile.
  • He has super long eyelashes that I may or may not have referred to as dreamy.
  • He is eccentric.
  • He over-thinks things and then worries about over-thinking it. It is super charming.
  • He smells good.
  • He is witty.
Anyway, I could continue, but I think you get the idea. Eric is da bomb! Happy birthday to Mr. Awesome.


2 comments:

Marie Roxanne said...

You left out the fact that he indulges in your compassion for worms, ie: taking them out of harm's way when they are out in the middle of a road in the rain...
Although he is ALL of what you say, I like the veganism the best, not many guys share that lifestyle whole-heartily.

Sarah Purdy said...

You've got a good one! Happy birthday Eric!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...