Friday, July 18, 2014

Week in Phone Photos

Well I don't know about you, but we have had a great week here. Both Eric and I have been super busy with art deadlines, but we have managed to also have a great week. 


Cordelia dressed Eric up as a prince (top hat and bow tie) and told me that I got to be her maid...


My mother returned from a trip to help a family member recovering from surgery. The girls were all over her!


Elise started potty training and is totally killing it! I want to say she is pretty much potty trained at this point, just have a little refining to do.


Eric had an interview published in Western Art Magazine!


Warm weather means outside art for the girls. This means no clothes and inevitably they paint all over themselves before I hose them down. It is great fun.


This little rocker.

How has your week been?

4 comments:

Victoria said...

An excellent week indeed!!

affectioknit said...

Looks like fun!...just back from vacay...catching up...

~Have a lovely day!

Mom said...

I love your phone photo posts!

Bmore Bungalow said...

Your budding rockstar is soooooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...