So I am working on my weekend list:
• Finish this giant painting
• Complete a postcard design for a local group.
• Gardening/outdoor play with the girls.
• Outdoor painting with an artist friend this evening.
• A glass of vino on the back patio with my husband and our aforementioned artist friend Gabby.
• Work on syllabus revisions and lesson plans for the upcoming semester.
•Family dinner with my youngest brother, borrowed sister, and parents on Sunday.
•Pay bills...who am I kidding? I will probably put this off until Monday.
•House cleaning. The house is mostly clean, but the July pet hair drifts accumulate without a daily sweeping.
•Work on lesson plan for my classes at the museum this fall.
I think that's probably enough. What are you up to this weekend?